Through an innovative and non-traditional format, the 3E Conference establishes a new paradigm for entrepreneurship conferences. It offers an exclusive and engaging opportunity for researchers, educators and politicians to debate and exchange their experiences of the major challenges and advances in enterprise education with a special and unique focus on Europe. Unlike more traditional academic events, the conference will focus on problems and questions rather than on ready-made solutions and presentations of research findings. There are no keynote speakers to tell us the way but we will pave it ourselves in a joint effort!
The 3E Conference 2021 will be either online, hybrid or physical depending on the situation. Whatever format, we are planning for a conference where paper discussions and PDWs will be interactive and without power points.
Conference theme: Entrepreneurship education in the 2020ies
Over the years, entrepreneurship education has developed many tools, learning activities, extra-curricular activities and assessment methodologies in order to educate entrepreneurs and provide an entrepreneurial flair to other disciplines. Entrepreneurship education is often action-based or at least experiential where students engage with actors in the ecosystem. In the spring of 2020, entrepreneurship education had to move online. What does the ‘new’ entrepreneurship education look like? What new teaching practices where created? What gaps in entrepreneurship literature did we discover and what advances did we make? What core theories became relevant? What research methods enabled us to capture the new reality? What developments will we continue with after the pandemic and what will be the new normal in entrepreneurship education?
- Online and blended-learning approaches
- Learning philosophies in entrepreneurship education
- Pedagogical theories and experiments in entrepreneurship education
- Research methods in entrepreneurship education
- Innovations in assessment
- Innovations in experiential learning activities
- Values, ethics and critiques of entrepreneurship education
- Gender and social perspectives in entrepreneurship education
- Entrepreneurship education in various disciplines
- Entrepreneurship education and life-long learning
- Entrepreneurship education and the roles of faculty
- Development of an entrepreneurial mindset in an educational context
- Action-based entrepreneurship education
- Student incubator initiatives
- Student ventures in ecosystems
- Entrepreneurship education policy