The registration system will open early 2021.
Registration fees for a physical conference
|Early Bird Fees (by 15 March 2021) for the Full Conference on 5–7 May 2021|
|Early Bird Fee (ECSB Members)||490|
|Early Bird Fee (Non-Members)||575|
|Early Bird Fee (Non-Members – Developing Countries)||550|
|Early Bird Fee (Non-Member Student)||525|
|Regular Fees (After 15 March 2021) for the Full Conference on 5–7 May 2021|
|Regular Fee (ECSB Members)||560|
|Regular Fee (Non-Members)||645|
|Regular Fee (Non-Members – Developing Countries)||620|
|Regular Fee (Non-Member Student)||595|
|Fee for the Pre-Conference Day on 5 May 2021 only|
Practitioner Development Workshop Day
(NOTE that the pre-conference day is already included in the Full Conference fee)
- Full conference fee (5-7 May) includes the conference programme, lunches and coffee breaks on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, the welcome reception on Wednesday evening and the conference dinner on Thursday evening.
- Pre-conference fee (PDW Day on 5 May) includes the conference programme, lunch, coffee breaks and the welcome reception on Wednesday.
- Non-members full conference fees include ECSB membership for a year.
- Non-member fees for participants from developing countries – see list of eligble countries for discounted fee.
- Memberships will be activated after the conference.
Conference registrants may register accompanying spouses or guests for the conference dinner on Thursday evening. Guest Registration does NOT include attendance to the conference programme. The fee for accompanying guest is EUR 94. To register a guest, choose “Accompanying Guest” option from the “Type of Registration” in the online registration system.
Registrations cancelled more than 20 days before the event (before 15 April 2021) will be refunded 100% of the registration fees. Registrations cancelled less than 20 days before the event (after 15 April 2021) will not be eligible for a refund.
It is the delegates responsibility to cancel any travel or accommodation arrangements made. Please, ensure you have adequate travel insurance cover, e.g. through your employer or privately as necessary.